She is an avid Biker with a strong passion for motorcycles. She has always been fascinated by Super Bikes and the parking lot still remains her favorite spot at any given place! She is a Software Engineer but gradually motorcycling grew so much in her persona that she chose it as a full-time profession, leaving a well-paying job of a Consultant in an I.T. firm after over 6.5 years of work experience. She is riding motorcycles since a decade now, presently owning a Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 named ‹Kaaynaat› and a Classic 350 called ‹Shehanshah›. As a daughter of an Agra based defence personnel she has been raised as a strong and independent girl from an early age. She is popularly known as ‹SuparBiker› in the biking community. It has been a challenging yet fulfilling journey for her so far as in India there are limited career opportunities for biking professionals but being a headstrong Bong girl, she is working hard to fulfill her dreams to inspire more and more people, especially women to start riding motorcycles, and creating awareness about safe riding etiquettes.
Feathers in her Cap:
- Published in Millionaire Asia›s Jan 2017 edition with Triumph Motorcycle.
- Featured in various TVCs and documentaries as a female biker.
- Attended IBW 2016 with Indian Motorcycle team.
- Worked with Indian Motorcycle India to organize long and short rides across India.
- Won the Jabong Run in Style contest in Airtel Delhi Marathon 2015 as Female Biker motivating the audience to be independent and drive/ride safe on the roads.
- Appeared in India›s Got Talent Season 7.
- Invited by The Sikh Chamber of Commerce Delhi as a Guest Speaker on the occasion of International Women›s Day 2017 talking about Women Biking in India.
- Participated in various bike rallies across India since 2009.
- Rode from Delhi to Goa for IBW 2017 on the Indian Scout in Nov. 2017. – Have done several long rides across India riding with various Superbike groups.
Featured in the NDTV Good Times TV Show Band Baajaa Bride with Sabyasachi Season 8, where she got married entering the venue on a Superbike along with her husband, Surya Chaturvedi, a renowned Fashion Photographer from Mumbai.
Appeared on the Fox Channel TV show, The Great Escape with Vishal Dadlani and Sarah Jane in 2018. She won the Best Woman Rider trophy in Off-roading events like Slush 2018, Rush 2019 etc. Apart from riding, she is exceptional vocalist, owing to her Bengali roots. She is also a motivational speaker who has inspired the youth with her views on women empowerment and Gender equality. She has a keen interest in acting, creative writing and raising awareness about social causes through riding.
Presently she is associated with EagleRider India, leading their Academy as a Training Instructor to provide basic riding training to aspiring women bike enthusiasts. She has trained many Delhi/ NCR based girls and women in the beautiful art of motorcycling. If anyone is interested in learning more about the training program, they can contact Suparna through her Instagram. Happy Riding!